View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Harder then I thought

I am seven badges into my challenge playthrough on Ruby and I have to say that it has been much harder than I anticipated.

While going for speed my Pokemon have suffered on the EXP side. I have two high level Pokemon and the rest are ten levels behind.

While I have had no problem covering the HMs in my party I have suffered in that some of the better dual types and Pokemon that evolve via trading are out of my reach.

I still have not acquired a Pokemon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Capture Log VI - Cute Creepy Crawlies

by , 01-26-2013 at 08:53 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    SNOW! Literally tons of it came down last night. You could literally faceplant the ground, and it doesn't hurt. Secondly, I'll edit this blog to look nice in the morning, since my laptop broke and I have to do it on my tablet, which can be a nightmare to use sometimes. And I found the best picture EVER for the blog, because it has today's pokemon, and my favourite False Swiper!

Updated 01-28-2013 at 01:53 PM by pokemonpal7

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The temptation was too much..

..So I am now the owner of a copy of Black 2. We'll see how long it takes to get through the game, I'll probably try to do it semi-fast without skipping the story. Chose Snivy (named Smugleaf, of course) as my starter. As soon as I'm done I guess I'll try to transfer over from my Pearl and get to breeding!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Forum Stuff

Just a quick reminder to everyone that stuff happens in the Blogs and Groups as well as the forum itself. If you use the Tapatalk browser to read the forum you will not be able to see all the extra stuff happening!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Corrupted Wish Game Has Killed My Blog (But only on Tuesdays and Fridays)

by , 01-25-2013 at 01:30 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderFudge View Post
    Granted! You remembered but still didn't write anything (wait for it) and you will continue to not do it for ever.

I wish my chicken was not a flesh eating monster... It at my friend's puppy.
    Brought to you by UnderFudge. I lay the blame on him for me never ever being able to write anything on a Tuesday or Friday ever again. I also have other things going on on those evenings so yeah :/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 295 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast