View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Something To Believe In

Best demi-vacation ever.

I am so happy right now, life in Blair is awesome. I moved myself and the hoglet up to Blair yesterday evening. I was very proud of myself because I left half an hour earlier than I thought I would. I had to prep Sonic's big cage for travel and do some various things around the house, so I thought I'd be in Blair around 7:30 or 8. I called Shep, my mom, at 6:10 and told her I was leaving in five minutes. I put Sonic in the car in his travel box and then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I Want You To Want Me

If I hear the word "Fagen" one more time then I am kicking Kelly in the shin. Fagen builds and operates ethanol plants all around the U.S. (mostly in the south and midwest) and drafting keeps messing up when they do blueprints for buildings. And who has to fix the mistakes that the drafting boys do down in Houston? Me. >_<

I've seen a Fagen facility before. There is one within some proximity of Caroll, Iowa. I remember thinking "Hmm... So that's what Butler ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Caramelldansen

Yet another day, yet another set of happenings....

I did get some sleep, but when I woke up I was feeling very sick. Had an early morning meeting, 7:00 a.m., that I ended up chairing. It was great, but I didn't feel well at all. Hopefully I'll do a better job next month. We'll see what happens in four weeks.

Sonic was being adorable this morning. He loves it when I'm awake when he is; he's an early morning hoglet. Usually he's most active between 2 and 5 a.m. ...

Updated 08-28-2008 at 09:46 AM by LovelyStrife

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The State of the Farm

I would like to begin this post by personally thanking the following members:

Cherkat
    Deneves
    FatherGoblin
    KitsuneGin
    LovelyStrife
    Taterbud
    toys4life

All of these members have chosen to become PokeFarm Supporters. The funds raised by these members have repaid the cost of keeping the forum software current and adding the blog feature. You folks have my sincerest thanks!

Advertising revenue from the site is still sufficient ...
    Categories
    News
  5. Gonna Sing You My Love Song

Such a promising start to today.... [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfh4Mhp-a6U"]Completly ruined[/URL] by the stupidity of others.

This morning it was beautiful outside. Crisp and cold, and in August. Usually around here it's sweltering heat and high humidity that makes me never want to go outside, but this year it's been quite cool. I've been loving every minute of it. ^_^

I came into work early this morning, thinking something along the lines ...

Updated 08-27-2008 at 01:14 AM by LovelyStrife

Categories
    Uncategorized