View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Destiny's Child

Pay those bills, Jesse....
    Can't, do it...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dear Nintendo

I am an adult consumer. I am a game lover. I am a Pokemon addict. I am not a fanboy, loyalist, or crazed idiot who will follow any trend. I am writing you today to inform you that I, representing many of your level-headed customers, am fed up with your inability to stay current in today's gaming world. I'm tired of the gimmicks. I'm tired of your company basing quality off of your insane sales figures. I'm tired of the low-end garbage you're feeding to your loyal fans in order to suck more ...

Updated 03-28-2011 at 05:38 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  3. Saturday Morning.

*eats chips while watching TV*

Morning.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. spring break!

is mostly over, but I just wanted to share the excitement of actually taking a trip on spring break. I'm in Paris right now with a few days left to spend in Europe, and it has been lovely!

What are all you fine folks doing for break? (those of you that get one and those of you who are on break right now)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Roguelike plot

Besides homework, my main project right now is writing a roguelike (I have most of the engine up and running, but still needs a lot of work). Now what I haven't got at all is a good plot of some sort. That's where I'd like some help. The basic premise is:
    1) Middle-age Swords and Sorcery setting
    2) There are procedurally generated dungeons the player navigates in search of treasure and stuff, but also a pretty large overworld (most of which will be generated as well)
    3) "Permadeath" ...

Updated 03-08-2011 at 10:42 AM by Bobreeder

Categories
    Uncategorized