View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Search for... the Blue Zangoose

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/335.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

If the Starly blog is a lesson on beginning chaining, then Zangoose can be considered one in advanced chaining. By far, the hardest chains I have attempted are the GBA insert only pokemon. Zangoose can only be found with Ruby inserted in your DS and can be chained on Route 208 near the Berry Master's house and on Route 210 in the foggy area below the Dragon Tutor's house.
    If you are attempting ...

Updated 01-12-2010 at 03:04 AM by Deneves

Tags: shiny, zangoose
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Search for... the Brown Starly

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/396.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

This is a lesson in beginning chaining. Starlys can be chained on Routes 201, 202, 203 and 204 and in Diamond and Pearl on 209 and 212. No where are they easier to find than on Route 201.
    Make sure you have a a lot of Super/Max Repels. You can have up to 999 of each and it never hurts to have too many. I usually try to start with at least 400 of them.
    Make sure you have pokeballs. Regular ...

Updated 01-09-2010 at 08:16 AM by Deneves

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Shut your eyes.

I'm rather upset right now. Wanna know why? WELL TOO FREAKIN' BAD.
    Loud music is a really big help. The Legion of Doom, Underoath, Skillet, Red... I can always count on you guys~ Didn't expect a girl like me to like 'em? AHAHAHA EXCUSE ME WHILE I LAUGH.

For starters, lemme say that I can't believe how freakin' badly I let you control me. My every action I monitored so you wouldn't become upset. What a big freakin' mistake. I was draining away my own happiness all along. You ...

Updated 07-25-2009 at 11:33 PM by pondertheworld

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Havent been on for a while.

Sorry about this lol. My interne tis fine, its just soemtime when i get on, it show a comcast page >_<. Now that my parents signed me up to swimming class, i am very sad xD. I havent been spriting for a while which is weird. Haven't done anythign much really. Welp back to work..yes, yes i know stupid blog >_>
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sunglasses, Screech Owls, and Mediterranean Food (My Week in Review)

I've had a pretty eventful week so far. It was fun I can't lie. I got a new pair of sunglasses, the screech owl returned to the woods behind my neighborhood, and our neighbors took my Mom and I out to get some Mediterranean cuisine for dinner.

It was rainy all week, which is weird weather to purchase sunglasses in, but we just happened to be near the outlets and thought about stopping in. I've needed sunglasses all season. I'm sick and tired of having to squint at the pool or at the