View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Second Check Up!

Today was a short visit, but I got to hear my baby's heartbeat. It was very cool, the baby had a heartbeat of 160, which is very good. I think I'm even more excited now after hearing the baby and knowing it's doing well in there. :D
    Gonna go to my second prenatal fitness class tomorrow, it's pretty fun and only 2 dollars a session and it's once a week, so much cheaper than any gym ever! Ha ha. :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Stuck

by , 01-27-2010 at 06:17 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    I'm so stuck in Explorers of Sky! I'm in that place where you run after Chatot to fight the Kabutops and 2 Omastars. My Phanpy's stinking ground typing and Eevee's normal typing is at a SEVERE disadvantage in almost every dungeon, so I was out of reviver seeds before getting to that battle. Then I lost, and ALL OF MY ITEMS ARE GONE!!! There's no way I can beat those guys without items. Are there any of you out there that can tell me what I'm supposed to do? Do I have to start the freaking ...
    Categories
    Pokemon stuff
  3. Gaming Blog [ Entry 3 ]: Pokemon Edition (PMD2/3 Spoiler Alert)

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][b]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky[3+][NDS][/b]

Son of a southern fried chicken fillet!
    I knew how the "Time" portion of the game ended, but they made it so... freaking... sad... I couldn't help but feel a little sad myself. No, really. There were [i]almost[/i] tears.
    But yes. This blog entry marks my completion of the "Time" arc of the PMD3: Explorers of Sky storyline. Here's where epic spoilers will probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Search for... Red Hot Sun and Cool Blue Moon Meteorites

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/338.png[/IMG][IMG]http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/337.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [B]Solrocks[/B] and [B]Lunatones[/B] are GBA insert pokémon, with Solrock only available when Ruby is in the DS and Lunatones only when Sapphire is inserted. They can be chained at all three lakes, Mt Coronet and Sendoff Springs. While some may prefer battling these at higher levels (38-40) for the experience points, I usually like to catch them ...

Updated 01-25-2010 at 01:42 PM by Deneves

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I'm bloated like a Snorlax

Pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and chicken breast, a restaurant sized serving of fettucini alfredo, garlic bread, and cake make for a stuffed PoD.

What did you guys last eat?
    Categories
    Uncategorized