View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. EVERYTHING BROKE - Capture Log VII - Chess Pieces

by , 02-14-2013 at 01:59 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    I'm not kidding. You've already heard about my laptop problems, and my iPad decided to crash and burn by flipping out of my hands. Thank goodness for those thingiemajigs that let you get another one if you break yours within a year. So, here's a long overdue Pawniard Blog Entry.

How to find and catch Pawniard/Bisharp
    There are only wild Bisharp in Black and White, while Pawniard can be found in
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Busy Week

by , 02-03-2013 at 05:53 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Hello again everybody! Sorry I haven't posted any entries this week, it's been really busy. I've only had time to pop on every now and again, but I will be posting again next week, since it will be less hectic and stuff. I've been having some problems with my laptop again, so my main way of making the blogs look nice is gone, and Tapatalk doesn't do the Blogs section. Safari isn't awesome for typing code and stuff, but I'll have to make do with it. Tune in tomorrow for the (less nice-looking) Chess ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Android: Netrunner

by , 02-03-2013 at 12:03 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So since I do have a blog but I don't want to continue in the same vein as I used to, plus the fact that I don't have any of the new Pokemon games - I was trying to come up with something I could in fact blog about.

So.........

Anyone play Android: Netrunner?? If so, I'd love you play against you over the internet!

If not, I highly recommend you check it out. It's probably one of the most fun games I've played since Pokemon.

It's a Living ...
    Categories
    Other games
  4. meeker is...

Okay...so in the past I've lied. I created a false identity to obscure my true identity. I did so because I was having some issues dealing with myself. Let's just say I had a really low opinion of myself and wanted to pretend to be someone I looked up to in real life. I'd really appreciate it if this fact doesn't become the subject of contention, and that it will NOT be discussed further.

Being honest - I am a nineteen year old male currently enrolled in my first year in the California ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So.. I finished the game.

Picked up as much as possible underway and killed all the legendaries for easier SRing later. Now I guess I'll have to hit the Battle Tower/whatever it's called these days, and get myself the other half of Power Items.. Bleh. Also, shard hunting will be very little fun. But I'm excited to finally be kinda sorta up to date on the Pokemon front, and finally have a chance to get back to breeding!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 295 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast