View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day 1 of Shiny Hunting

Last night while watching a livestream done by Marriland (Link to the specific livestream: Here) He stated that there was a rumor going around that tipping from Cafes or Dining battles increases your change rate of getting a shiny. So today I've decided that I would try this. I fought at Restaurant Le Nah and tipped 1,000 and decided to see if I could hatch a Shiny Magikarp. I have a male magikarp as well as a female magikarp ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Necessary Weasel

by , 02-26-2013 at 07:52 AM (Lumps and Bumps in Stickytape Rolls)
    In my pursuit of HM slaves I haven't utilized before, today I discovered that Buizel and Floatzel learn Surf, Strength, Waterfall and Dive.
    Fabulous! *trades one to recently restarted game*

Title Source
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Capture Log X - Taunting Tricksters

by , 02-22-2013 at 08:05 AM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Yay! Double figures! No. 10! But sad to say, this is the last Capture Log for a while I'll tell you why tomorrow. But anyway, Taunting Tricksters, Zorua and Zoroark today! These guys were pretty popular at the tart of Gen.5, due to their unique ability, Illusion, which makes the pokemon appear as the pokemon at the back of the party. Btw, just before I finished writing this I found a shiny Purrloin that isn't shiny. It even sparkled!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Capture Log IX - Elemental Evolutions

by , 02-20-2013 at 06:32 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    FRUSTRATION!!! Since the legendaries have been made common and easy to find in these games, I've been collecting them over the last few days. But Uxie is just taking the cake. I used ú15000 worth of PokÚballs on it, and lowered it to one HP. It has Flail, and knocks out half my team, then I sent in my Crobat. Which for some reason had a Rocky Helmet. >.< So yeah. Now I have to go and do the E4 all over again. But, today's blog isn't about that, it's about these!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Capture Log VIII - Adaptable Evolvers

by , 02-17-2013 at 05:45 AM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Yes! Half-term! A week of rest amongst the working weeks of school! Truly, it is a wonderful creation. So I get to play a week of pokemon, watch Avatar the Last Airbender, and play FIFA 13. So, without further ado, the newest addition to my blog, Eevee, the Adaptable Evolver!

How to find and catch Eevee
    You can catch or obtain an Eevee in Black 2 and White 2
    Found at: Castelia Park
    Appearance

Updated 02-17-2013 at 06:16 AM by pokemonpal7

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 295 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast