View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Nuzlocke on Ruby

Just dug out my old GameBoy and it is time to Nuzlocke!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190826_192649.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	2731  
  2. Search for ... Shiny Fish, Route 3

[CENTER][IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/hcnaR7/221f404d-6983-4103-9897-add4ecd85345.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    Route 3 is the first fishing spot in Pokemon X & Y. This is the only place to fish if you are looking for Corphish and Crawdaunt. As in all fishing spots only one fish is available if using an Old Rod and two if using a Good Rod (except Rte 21). Most spots have three when using a Super Rod with the third being pretty rare. I would guess one in 20. While this may not seem ...
  3. Pokemon Network Start Up

So far I've been working on a website, it is called Pkmn-Network, but the official name is Pokemon Network. I bought this domain a week or so again because I was starting to get back into Pokemon and I really liked playing it with my girlfriend. So I created the website in an attempt to keep the community together, but also to add new people (less likely to get confused with Pokefarm.net) So ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Search for... Shiny Fish. A Chain Fishing Guide.

First you need a [B]fishing pole[/B]. There are three in these games and Old Rod that you can get in Ambrette Town at the Aquarium, a Good Rod that you you can receive in Courmarine City and a Super Rod that you receive in the Fishing Shack on Route 16. Each of these rods catch different fish at different levels depending on where you use them.

The next thing you will need is a pokemon with [B]Sticky Hold[/B] or [B]Suction Cup[/B] ability. In the overworld these pokemon abilities ...

Updated 01-18-2014 at 01:45 AM by Deneves

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Storing up for the PokeStorm

So it has come to my attention that I will be able to transfer pokemon from Gen V (Black and White etc) to Gen VI (X and Y) With this information it will be possible to complete your Pokedex. With even more of that information you wont have to pay a single dime to do it! I will do my best to have every unobtainable Pokemon in my Y game in order to spread them via Wonder Trade and Trading them on the forums. It might take some time to pick up a lot of legendaries to give, but I will do my best. There ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 295 1231151101 ... LastLast