View RSS Feed

Ms. Lovely's Thoughts

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid. Or not. Doesn't bother me either way. I like to think of myself as an apathetic misanthrope and curmudgeon and this is my unique take on the world.

My blog will be filled with the random thoughts and rantings I have throughout the day as well as Strife Farm happenings and other random things.

1. Love of my Life

It has come to my attention that the previous blog post was at least a bit ambiguous as to why I was gone and what all those crazy rumors were. Hopefully this can clear some of that up and keep more rumors from forming and me having to make more blog posts explaining which are true and which are false. ^_^

[B]False[/B] - I was attacked by a group of rabid Porygon on my way to the grocery store.
    [B]True[/B] - I was involved in a police incident (not arrested, more in the witness/victim ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Well, it seems as though I dissapeared for a bit. I shall lay all the crazy rumors to rest in the order I have become aware of them.

False
    True
    False
    False
    False
    False
    True
    True
    True
    False
    True

I hope this clears everything up for all you crazy people out there!

:bloom: LCS

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]This thing called love ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Something Old, Something New...

*Russles through her bag, finds an old book* Hmm.... I haven't seen you in a long time.... *Blows on the book, sends dust flying everywhere* Wow, an old diary. I wonder if I should read it....

:bloom: LCS

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]...something borrowed, something blue.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Back in Black

*Dusts off blog, takes a look around* Hmmm….. *Deep breath* I have returned.

More than returning, I have changed. I’m not the same LCS as I was before and although I do hope you still love and care, I do hope you understand that things will not be the same. In the last few months I have done many things, many things which I’m sure I will detail in future blogs. Given time, who knows what shall become of this?

Why return? If you must know, my good friend Mr. ...

Updated 06-23-2009 at 03:11 PM by LovelyStrife

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Worse than a Nightmare....

It's Sonic...

It's almost like before but worse.

I'm so scared and worried... It isn't like before.

I don't know. I blame myself. I just hope that I can get him to the vet before things get any worse...

We're keeping him warm and doing our best to keep an eye on him without waking him up. I try so hard... Things were looking so good for us, with the house and everything else. He did so well for such a long time and now I feel like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast