View RSS Feed

MissingNo.

1. 2011 Gaming Checklist

January
    18th - Mass Effect 2 [PS3 Release] [x]
    The once 360 exclusive series has finally come to PS3 with the re-release of Mass Effect 2. The RPG masterpiece and Game of the Year contender has been dramatically improved and enhanced using Mass Effect 3's game engine specifically for this PS3 release. ME2 is bundled with the Cerebus Add-On and Mass Effect 1 interactive digital comic to get you and your save data caught up on the series. To get a closer look, try the demo, free
    Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  2. GAMESTP Shiny Entei

This guy was turning out to be quite frustrating. After about a week of SRing the heck out of it and not even getting close to something keepable, this little guy pops out. I sure hope something in B/W makes this guy usable..
    Categories
    Bragging Rights
  3. LittleBigPlanet 2 Collector's Edition

Updated 01-18-2011 at 07:48 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
  4. GAMESTP Shiny Raikou

After finally finishing with my Newmoon Darkrai last night I started SRing the GAMESTP Shiny Raikou on my Platinum and finished this morning:

SRing without having to battle and with a set nature makes things so much easier. I currently know for a fact that the Special Defense is 31, not sure on anything else. If something in B/W makes Raikou a viable mix-attacker, then this guy here will be all set!

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:16 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Bragging Rights
  5. Unboxing Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition

Playing through some test courses. Looks awesome so far.

Updated 01-07-2011 at 06:27 PM by MissingNo.

Categories
    Gerard Butler who?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast