View RSS Feed

On the back of a Wailmer

PFs own pirate (> ninjas)'s blog! Hey ho and a bottle of rum etc.

1. *Crosses fingers*

Most of you know I can't get on WiFi. Well, I have now decided to do another round of arguing to get it from my parents. Today I've used the most dirty and effective trick in the book to get something: I helped my mom with anything she wanted me to do, and when she was in a good mood: BLAM! Ask if I can have this. My father is in Norway atm, so she was alone, and she couldn't really object to my arguments to get it... So hopefully we'll order it from eBay now soon! Then, hopefully, I will be able ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Big, Fat, Greek Wedding

We were at the hotel owner's place yesterday. They are a greek-american couple, and my sister and I were at their place to make a cake (we don't have a stove in the hotelroom, and my sister doesn't dare to go anywhere alone). We made the cake, and while it was in the oven, we talked. She has a daughter that is going to marry a greek guy in may. When we heard how many people were invited, we nearly fainted: 1500!!! Yes, one thousand five hundred people!! I can't imagine the costs of hosting that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why go on a trip like this?

This is the question everyone have asked when they hear about the trip the first time around. I have usually been just answering on auto pilot, but here I will try to list reasons why this will be beneficial for me.

First, and most obvious, I will get to see the world. It may sound like a boring answer, but it is the 1 most important thing about trips like the one we are preparing for. The world is so incredibly much larger than your livingroom, and even if you think you know the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516