Blog Comments

WoW is very different from any MMORPG I ever played before it, in it's mind-bogglingly big world, and all the different quests etc. It's like the world evolves, and you never run out of things to do! I was pretty addicted a period until I decided I had to quit to get on with other things. All other MMORPGs have paled after I played it though I've already talked to Matt about this, and he seems to have thought about this already, so it's all good
    Never played it. Primarily because I believe it has subscription fees (I don't believe in paying to play a game after I've already bought it) and if I did play it, I would be in the latter category; MMOs get really boring for me, really fast.

The concept of MMOs is awesome, but is never executed in a way that can keep me playing, or wouldn't be able to keep me playing, because it'd be too heavy on my wallet.
    I was talking about Pikadude lol
    *thwaps gunshin*

duh..i'm pretty sure he meant PFers though
    Over 11 million play WoW >_> so I'm pretty sure a lot of people play it lol
    I think most do not play it as its a pay game. Most people are into the free online games like Runescape. Or just get internet fun by Facebook and Bebo games
    i think my brother still plays it
    A school a year ey bubba :P
    wow, i have lived in 15 different houses and gone to 16 different schools. i am 16...
    2012 is London

2016 is Rio de Janeiro
    Wow!! Congrats! I bet you'll make it.
    Where are they? London, right? Or is it in Rio now?
    Of course he's gonna make it!!! (at least if we all believe that he can...)
    All this Olympics stuff has really gotten me in an Olympics mood. Why can't February just happen already!?
    Of course
    Know what they say...

"Those that can, do
    Those that can't, teach
    Those that can't teach, teach gym"

LOL... I'm just kidding - this is exciting news; I hope you make it, but even if you don't, it's a huge honour to even be considered, right?
    Was it a flashback to the 70's mucic, running in a flowerfield type of hug and run?
    plus, mine didn't say "Dad" so i just now realized where it was coming from...lol
    George...it was pretty stupid...lol i didn't quite understand why it even started...
    Are lol. I wanted to see dat.
    also ANYL...stands for A Noob, You Lose...
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast