View RSS Feed

Slizer107

1. Glee!

Wow, me and my Mum have fallen in love with the show. Its not to cheesey like High School Musical was and it is so funny! The songs arnt the expected ones that you think to yourself 'Come on be more original'
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Again

The computer I was set aside to use, got it, luckily this one was done a lot after, maybe they forgot my Laptop was in there xD

Wow, the forums have changed!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Who Does That

Who sits there and thinks 'I am going to creat a virus which will shut down Anti Virus and delete the start up files' You tell me!

My laptop got a virus! I didnt download anything or accept anything. It poses its slef as an Anti Virus but it uses the Windows logo so you dont notice it in your files. Then it shuts down all Antivirus and Mal wear, and lucky me... shut down my start up files! This is why I havnt been on much recently :S
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Baby Steps

Today I went to the hospital to have my Hips checked, as they are like nothing the doctors have seen before. But anyway basicly my feet rotate out, the Left foot doesn't show it any more, but the Right foot goes out at roughly 90 degrees. Well when I was 8 or was it 9, lol, we went to the hospital about it then, and we were offered surgery, but when looking at it, we thought it was only cosmetic so we decided we would let them sort themselves out. Well recently for the last year or so, I have been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. World Of Warcraft

Does anyone play this? I mean everyone I have talked to has either never played or just given up :(
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast