View RSS Feed

PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!

This blog is going to be a record of me attempting to see and catch every pokemon in the National Dex of New Unova, so I can get the Shiny Charm as well as the Lucky Charm and access to the Nature Reserve! Sound fun? Then Subscribe and Comment on every one!

1. Capture Log X - Taunting Tricksters

by , 02-22-2013 at 08:05 AM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Yay! Double figures! No. 10! But sad to say, this is the last Capture Log for a while I'll tell you why tomorrow. But anyway, Taunting Tricksters, Zorua and Zoroark today! These guys were pretty popular at the tart of Gen.5, due to their unique ability, Illusion, which makes the pokemon appear as the pokemon at the back of the party. Btw, just before I finished writing this I found a shiny Purrloin that isn't shiny. It even sparkled!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Capture Log IX - Elemental Evolutions

by , 02-20-2013 at 06:32 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    FRUSTRATION!!! Since the legendaries have been made common and easy to find in these games, I've been collecting them over the last few days. But Uxie is just taking the cake. I used ú15000 worth of PokÚballs on it, and lowered it to one HP. It has Flail, and knocks out half my team, then I sent in my Crobat. Which for some reason had a Rocky Helmet. >.< So yeah. Now I have to go and do the E4 all over again. But, today's blog isn't about that, it's about these!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Capture Log VIII - Adaptable Evolvers

by , 02-17-2013 at 05:45 AM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Yes! Half-term! A week of rest amongst the working weeks of school! Truly, it is a wonderful creation. So I get to play a week of pokemon, watch Avatar the Last Airbender, and play FIFA 13. So, without further ado, the newest addition to my blog, Eevee, the Adaptable Evolver!

How to find and catch Eevee
    You can catch or obtain an Eevee in Black 2 and White 2
    Found at: Castelia Park
    Appearance

Updated 02-17-2013 at 06:16 AM by pokemonpal7

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EVERYTHING BROKE - Capture Log VII - Chess Pieces

by , 02-14-2013 at 01:59 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    I'm not kidding. You've already heard about my laptop problems, and my iPad decided to crash and burn by flipping out of my hands. Thank goodness for those thingiemajigs that let you get another one if you break yours within a year. So, here's a long overdue Pawniard Blog Entry.

How to find and catch Pawniard/Bisharp
    There are only wild Bisharp in Black and White, while Pawniard can be found in
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Busy Week

by , 02-03-2013 at 05:53 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Hello again everybody! Sorry I haven't posted any entries this week, it's been really busy. I've only had time to pop on every now and again, but I will be posting again next week, since it will be less hectic and stuff. I've been having some problems with my laptop again, so my main way of making the blogs look nice is gone, and Tapatalk doesn't do the Blogs section. Safari isn't awesome for typing code and stuff, but I'll have to make do with it. Tune in tomorrow for the (less nice-looking) Chess ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast