View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Capture Log VI - Cute Creepy Crawlies

by , 01-26-2013 at 08:53 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    SNOW! Literally tons of it came down last night. You could literally faceplant the ground, and it doesn't hurt. Secondly, I'll edit this blog to look nice in the morning, since my laptop broke and I have to do it on my tablet, which can be a nightmare to use sometimes. And I found the best picture EVER for the blog, because it has today's pokemon, and my favourite False Swiper!

Updated 01-28-2013 at 01:53 PM by pokemonpal7

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Corrupted Wish Game Has Killed My Blog (But only on Tuesdays and Fridays)

by , 01-25-2013 at 01:30 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderFudge View Post
    Granted! You remembered but still didn't write anything (wait for it) and you will continue to not do it for ever.

I wish my chicken was not a flesh eating monster... It at my friend's puppy.
    Brought to you by UnderFudge. I lay the blame on him for me never ever being able to write anything on a Tuesday or Friday ever again. I also have other things going on on those evenings so yeah :/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Capture Log V - Geocaching Compass

by , 01-24-2013 at 05:34 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    Hi again everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had a ton of homework, and have yet more to do. Nothing interesting really happened to me today, except I fell in a frozen pond during a competition to who could get closest to the middle and I ate a penguin in Geography. Nom. Oh, and Kay's blog helped me dicover Geocaching! Thanks Kay! Does a Nosepass tie in with Geocaching, because it's a compass, and a Rock-type, which has some tie to the prefix Geo-, I think. So many geos!

Updated 01-26-2013 at 06:56 PM by pokemonpal7

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Capture Log IV - Hot Dogs

by , 01-22-2013 at 06:14 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    I've had school again today. I was targeted by the Year 11s in the snowball fight six times. They really don't like me. I think the reasons are that I'm pretty hard to hit and I usually get a head shot when I throw my snow ball. It really annoys them. But I can't help laughing when 20 odd people are aiming at me, and the only thing that hits is a guy that snuck up behind me. Anyway, to get myself warmed up again, let's talk about the Fire Dogs, Growlithe and Arcanine. I'm quite fond of these pokemon,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Capture Log III - Toxic Vampires!

by , 01-21-2013 at 06:12 PM (PokePal's Perfect PokÚdex!)
    I was too frustrated to work on the game today, but I will tomorrow, I promise. Plus, I had a ton of homework, so I had to use my snow day for that, considering half of it was due in ages ago. But still, it was a snow day, so I obviously had time to plot my escape from the house to go sledging and build an igloo. Anyway, today's entry is based around Zuzu, my Crobat whom I caught in Castelia Sewers as a Zubat, and evolved quickly with my tender loving care (well, I gave it to a Barber for a fur

Updated 01-22-2013 at 02:36 PM by pokemonpal7

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast