View RSS Feed

plusletrainer

1. i got nothing

umm... soo............ *thinks*
    *thinks more*
    AHA!
    i got nothing =/
    my hair's still messed up =/ but i got nuthing well i need some ideas, i had one like 2 seconds ago but i lost it =\ well if you people don't hate this and never want me to post another blog then i won't but i'll be thinking of something else while tomarrow comes

~I just failed, Ronnie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "This is what happened today"

Matt: my throat hurts
    Wien (Matt’s dad): well maybe it's from all the gum your chewing.
    Matt: I don't chew gum at school.
    Wien: are you chewing gum now?
    Matt: yes...
    Wien: but you said you weren't chewing gum
    Matt: we're not at school. I don't chew gum at school.
    Me: you were chewing gum at orchestra yesterday
    Matt: well...
    Wien: you said you didn't chew gum at school.
    Wien: unless you weren't in school which would be of more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy Halloween!

[COLOR="darkorange"][FONT="System"]At this point i figured that i might aswell start making my blog entry's more frequent so i did

on Halloween morning i was just randomly posting happy halloweens in random peoples profiles and many of the people responded and that makes me happy. =)

Well i took my step sister around trick-or-treating and managed to pick up some candy myself. she went around as a pirate and i went around wearing my baret (or however ...

Updated 11-05-2008 at 06:24 PM by plusletrainer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Land Sailors

well i just realised that i had this so i might aswell post...

yesterday at school we had a competition to see who could make the best land sailor... this is only memerable because our land sailor was a wheel... and we won first place! Team ([U]Insert Name Here[/U]) FTW! i came up with the name... and kevin came up with the critisism the whole way through... and grant came up with the wheel... and john added on to make our 1st place machine. it had to be powed by a fan and it had ...

Updated 11-05-2008 at 06:22 PM by plusletrainer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ..........ummm now what

................um i'm not realy shur what to put here so i'm confused. oh so i how about a story (it's totaly random bu tkinda funny):

ok well i was here on pokefarm and my step sister lydia was bugging me so i decided to throw whatever was close by. (it turned out the closes object was a packet of arbys sauce.) so i picked it up and threw it at her and it exploded in the dining room and then i had to clean it up. it took forever! but what i learned from this was do not throw packets ...

Updated 11-05-2008 at 06:24 PM by plusletrainer

Categories
    Uncategorized