Blog Comments

Fifth: Steamrest Town ( Just combined "steam" and "rest", since steam will come off the hot water and people and Pokemon rest here after gruelling journeys.)
    Sixth: Druimark City ("Druid" for the psychic connections and "market" seeing as the place seems like a busy market place.)
    big lol @ PokéGPS xD

Very nice, lengthy chapter It's funny, while I was reading that, I had a TV screen with the Pokemon animé in my head, showing the action you described. That means it's very well written
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan421989
    Ahh,you too went through it.I went through that a couple years ago myself.
    Same here. i got it a year ago.
    bringing back some horrible memories of when I was a kid and worked myself up into a frenzied fear of death and not wanting to die. (seriously, I was so mortified by the concept of death, I ended up taking an entire week off of school, lol)
    Ahh,you too went through it.I went through that a couple years ago myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobreeder
    If you have the money to renew, sure!
    The blog section of the forum has been kinda dead lately, with a blog posted every couple of days. I think there'd be a lot of interest in your story if posted in your blog as opposed to in some hidden away thread in a dark corner of the forum. I know for a fact that I, myself, check the blogs everytime I'm in, while I only check Fan Fic once in a blue moon. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your story, blog post or not, but it'll probably take longer for me to notice it if posted in Fan Fic ^^ Just make sure you take enough time for your Uni work
    Thanks for the support, Bob. ^^

I do believe I actually added a link in previous blog entries to the Chapter-in-question, so the fact that I post it in Fan Fiction shouldn't really be a problem, with that there. It just feels cleaner if I post the story to a thread, as opposed to a blog post; at least where vB's blogs are concerned, anyway.
    Though if Fan Fiction doesn't take your fancy, there's always my obscure FanFic.com account, which is also where you'll find my other 'fic, too. (I think I mentioned that at one point on here, too...)

Maybe I should start adding FanFic.com links to the blogs, so that people have the option to pick where they read it... hmm...

Oh, don't worry; I'll be sure to put in enough time on my Uni stuff. xD
    If you have the money to renew, sure!
    The blog section of the forum has been kinda dead lately, with a blog posted every couple of days. I think there'd be a lot of interest in your story if posted in your blog as opposed to in some hidden away thread in a dark corner of the forum. I know for a fact that I, myself, check the blogs everytime I'm in, while I only check Fan Fic once in a blue moon. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your story, blog post or not, but it'll probably take longer for me to notice it if posted in Fan Fic ^^ Just make sure you take enough time for your Uni work
    The funny thing is, I think I picked up Shirei when I came across the word somewhere; there actually wasn't really any reason for the choice, other than the fact I liked how it sounded as a Region name-- or t the time, as a place-holder until I could come up with a final name.

Eikoku has a slightly more... ehh... I hesitate to call 'personal'... local meaning to me, we'll say; I did some searching and found it to translate out to 'England'. But granted, that was the only reason I thought of using Eikoku. But its kind of made me realise how much I actually like Shirei as the Region name...
    With no in depth knowledge of how you came up with either name, I like Shirei. It sounds more elegant than Eikoku, and more mysterious. Possibly because of the "shi" as in Shinu (to die)
    That is so awesome... though if I'm honest, I'm more of a fan of the traditionally yellow Ampharos; the Shiny version kind of looks a little weird to me... but that really is amazing.

Indeed I was. I've never seen so many shiny cards coming out of so few packs. Back when the cards first came out with the base set, you were lucky to even get any kind of holographic card, since they had standard versions of the holo cards, as well. Of the base set I can remember, I have Clefable, Ninetales, Zapdos, Alakazam... erm... and a few others I can't really remember. Unfortunately, a number of my base set cards are damaged.
    I also have a few of the Wizards Promo cards, like two of the three Legendary Birds (I'm missing Articuno, unfortunately), Eevee, Meowth and (one of the) Pikachu. Maybe some more, but I'm at Uni right now and can't check...
    Wonder if cowmoo83 is jealous of that Reverse-Holo Miltank... I have to admit, the Reverse-Holo card of "Colourless" cards looks awesome and has a kind of rainbow effect to it.
    How 'bout a bracelet?

Sounds like you got a great haul with thos Holos and Ho-Ohs.
    The problem with the GTS is its only good for giving people what they want, not looking for what you want. On the odd rare occasion, I've managed to find something good-- a 'legitimate' trade, if you will. But they get buried under all the stupid trades people request. I personally just stick to requesting rather that request filling. Makes things easier for me, at least.
    Cool. I may just try the GTS soon and put up one of the PokéWalker pokémon. I hate the GTS sometimes. When searching for a simple trade like weedle,caterpie or zubat you get them wanting lv.100 croconaws,Dialgas,Mewtwo's etc...
    @ Rolytic: I heard that Shuckle made Berry Juice if you left berries in him in the original, but I've not heard of him making Rare Candy. Maybe I'll see how that works out; even if the Rare Candy thing turns out to not be real, I'll still have some Berry Juice, huh? xD EDIT: I just checked on Serebii and it apparently does turn Berry Juice into Rare Candy... interesting...

@ Pikadude609: I'm a couple Gyms ahead of you, then; can't cross that ocean without first beating Morty. xD
    At the very least, three of them were; two were from Yamaguchi in Japan, while one was from North Carolina in the USA. The other three came from the East and West Midlands of, where else? The UK! xD That was actually where at least my first one came from; the UK, because I got a little worried only people from the UK would be wanting the Growlithe I had up for trade... ^^;; I think 'Ren' was one of those from the UK, actually; I do believe she was the second one I got.

So in conclusion, I did manage to unlock the PokeWalker course, "Beyond the Sea". I was actually using it yesterday. ^^
    Updated 03-31-2010 at 05:12 AM by Flareon
    Cool your near the same point as me. I'm in olivine but still need to beat the Ecruteak gym leader. Where the Vulpix's from the GTS foreign. Cause if you do a foreign trade on the GTS you unlock a new PokéWalker course.
    Ooo, very nice. Are you going to use those oran berries/berry juice to make Rare candies? (Leave them in Shuckle. Eventually he makes a rare candy out of them, or so I've heard)
    I'm planning to see if you can use the Move Tutor to re-learn Transform... wouldn't that just be pretty awesome? You get the diversity AND the ability to transform! xD

Only problem is, I'm still a ways from getting to that... heh... ^^;
    EDIT: Oh yeah you are right. Just saw a video on YT, 5 per Pokémon.

Video
    You can get more than one on each?... I thought it was one per Pokémon
    Yeah. I got it with Croconaw. I will go try with other Rage pokemon and post back. Will try on Platinum too.
    I'd assume so, but haven't tested. I believe Trom mentioned it worked on Onix, people have done it with Croconaw and I personally did it with Tauros. I'll try it with other Pokemon as and when I get the chance, but I will note that its only been tested with wild Ditto being caught and not Ditto you own being used in Double battles... and only on HG/SS.

Probably should have that on the entry... heh... ^^;;
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast