Blog Comments

*hits gwen with random cardboard box*

MINE!
    Wow.

It's kinda sad that people would value reduced prices over basic courtesy (Ie. not stepping on others). The whole physically fighting for reduced prices makes me sick.
    They discount items like crazy! This is the major way for people to get their gifts for x-mas all at discounted prices! Some of the deals are amazing (especially on tech. stuff). If you look, you can find some really amazing deals!

Yes, somebody did get trampled last year... which I think is just pathetic... I mean c'mon, how do you trample someone and not even think about going back to help the dude. What jerks.
    *doesn't really understand this Black Friday madness*
    So they discount a couple items, and people line up for hours to get 'em

Didn't someone get trampled to death last year?
    They should discount everything :P. Not just 1 or so items of each thing. They are asking for fights to happen
    I found it

looks like a black eye with a scratch above on his forehead...lol
    Whit...we can't see your MySpace pictures on PokeFarm... >.> lol Neat story...well, kind of; I kinda hate all that frantic Black Friday junk... *sleeps in instead*
    wow... seriously, they need to make more stuff for these black friday events... or it should be first come, first serve. I'm glad I've never had to go to a black friday event... >.>

Funny story though :P

Shows the true nature of the common shopper!
    Congratulations once again! And yes, you do look better in green. ^_^

I'd say I'd be challenging you this summer, too, but first I'll have to get past whoever your new assistant is... *groan*
    Are 8 badge members allowed to re-challenge the gyms for fun?
    You'll be seeing a challenge from me over the summer... but, yes... it is surprising how many people have changed titles gym-wise lately... things have been crazy... but I guess that's good!

Congratz on becoming an admin!
    I still like the green. No blue... :P
    *superb :P
    congrats on becoming an admin!