View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

I boght this game a couple of days ago, and it's been fun so far. Yes, you get to travel on a train to the different parts of the land, but it's still a fun game.

You are on a journey, to save the princess from the evil Demon King, but the thing is, the princess' spirit is with YOU!!! The bad guys only needed her body for a ritual, so they cast a spell, seperating her from her body!

Also the Spirit tracks have been disappearing from across the land, and it's up to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why do I look intimidating?

LOL I was at work today, and one of the customers had their son sitting in the basket. He was all laid back and staring at me, I nodded my head and said hi to him. But after that, i made a funny sound and it scared him. I was like "ok, calm down" One of my managers didnt make it any better by telling everyone i scared the baby >.> It hurt my feelings <.< yes i do have em, but sometimes i wish my face wasn't so scary, but it can't be helped though :p Luckily I dont scare ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Saturday!!!

I woke up this morning, and it's saturday again. YES NO WORK LOL!!! A good day to hatch eggs, and i also need to search to a Gyro Ball tm, so it gives me something to do :p . I'm not sure if I plan to do some bike riding, but it'll be good exercise of course. Maybe after i eat some breakfast, i'll see what i want to do.....
    Categories
    Uncategorized