View RSS Feed

Other

If I talk about stuff that doesn't really fit into these other categories, haha.

1. Awesome New Hobby

by , 11-17-2010 at 08:14 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So I've started geocaching. Let me tell you; anyone looking for a fun hobby that gets you outdoors should try this!

Basically it's a treasure hunt. You get basic coordinates and a hint and you have to find the "cache," which has a log in it for documenting who has found it, and some "treasures." You're supposed to take one and leave something of your own. Silly things like action figures, stickers, pins or whatever.

It's so much fun, especially ...
    Categories
    Other
  2. To Write Love On Her Arms

by , 11-12-2010 at 04:31 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Today is "To Write Love On Her Arms" day. I have taken a marker and written the word love on my arm in a show of support for those who are or have been struggling with depression. This is kind of a mature cause so I won't go into detail but I find it to be close to my heart so I just wanted to make a mention.

Those of you that have Facebook can find more info here:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=279693068238
    Tags: arms, love
    Categories
    Other
  3. Lack of contribution

by , 11-09-2010 at 06:19 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    I feel badly! I miss all you guys. I just have been so swamped that I have barely had time to glance at these here forums. I come back and WOAH have there been changes made!!! I don't even understand them! But I'm excited to learn about them.

Sooo a lot has been going on with me lately. My musical was a great success, we had brilliant reviews. We're even recording a professional soundtrack - it's so weird to hear my singing recorded! I have posted a small album of some pics. ...
  4. Thespian

by , 09-07-2010 at 12:01 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So the theatre I've been volunteering with since I moved here last year - the one I was ensemble for Rocky Horror a year ago - is having its yearly musical again. Now I've been helping behind the scenes with every play so far since then, some in bigger ways than others, such as when I stage managed, or how right now I'm assistant directing Philadelphia Story. But this one, I wanted to be in the ensemble again like in Rocky Horror. To me, there was just something cool about being in the ensemble ...

Updated 09-07-2010 at 12:11 PM by Kay

Categories
    About Kay , Other
  5. the surgery approacheth

by , 06-24-2010 at 04:21 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    It's been a pretty good summer so far.

After the last play I was involved with - the one I was stage managing - I decided to take a break from theatre. I'll be assistant directing one in August/September and then immediately jumping into a musical (performing in that one) so I'll be requesting a lot of scheduling compromises at work for that, so I decided I better not do the one that's happening now.

And then the new studio building is still being renovated, so no ...
    Categories
    About Kay , Other
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast