View RSS Feed

*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*

1. Android: Netrunner

by , 02-03-2013 at 12:03 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So since I do have a blog but I don't want to continue in the same vein as I used to, plus the fact that I don't have any of the new Pokemon games - I was trying to come up with something I could in fact blog about.

So.........

Anyone play Android: Netrunner?? If so, I'd love you play against you over the internet!

If not, I highly recommend you check it out. It's probably one of the most fun games I've played since Pokemon.

It's a Living ...
    Categories
    Other games
  2. Rebirth!

by , 01-23-2013 at 06:02 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Pokefarm has come back to life!!

I'm super excited to see so many familiar faces. I would check back on these forums from time to time, hoping to see some activity, and always going away disappointed. This site was like my little online home away from home all throughout college, really. So it's really awesome to see the gears turning again! I've missed you all!!

So I used to blog about a bunch of random junk; I basically used the blogs here as my own personal diary. ...
    Categories
    About Kay , Pokemon stuff
  3. Holy karp, it's the holidays again

by , 12-23-2010 at 01:26 AM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    And I'm not ready!!!

I was so close to being ready early for once, and then what happens? I get sick. Again. I can't remember the last Christmas I didn't get sick! Argh. At least I'm *almost* ready. Today I am still pretty sick but well enough that I can get my last bits of shopping and shipping done, at least I hope. Gonna try, anyway!

My family arrived in town today. They stopped at my grandmother's for lunch but are now on their way to come see me. When ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Awesome New Hobby

by , 11-17-2010 at 08:14 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So I've started geocaching. Let me tell you; anyone looking for a fun hobby that gets you outdoors should try this!

Basically it's a treasure hunt. You get basic coordinates and a hint and you have to find the "cache," which has a log in it for documenting who has found it, and some "treasures." You're supposed to take one and leave something of your own. Silly things like action figures, stickers, pins or whatever.

It's so much fun, especially ...
    Categories
    Other
  5. To Write Love On Her Arms

by , 11-12-2010 at 04:31 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Today is "To Write Love On Her Arms" day. I have taken a marker and written the word love on my arm in a show of support for those who are or have been struggling with depression. This is kind of a mature cause so I won't go into detail but I find it to be close to my heart so I just wanted to make a mention.

Those of you that have Facebook can find more info here:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=279693068238
    Tags: arms, love
    Categories
    Other
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast