View RSS Feed

Pokemon stuff

Entries having to do with Pokemon, of course!

1. Rebirth!

by , 01-23-2013 at 06:02 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    Pokefarm has come back to life!!

I'm super excited to see so many familiar faces. I would check back on these forums from time to time, hoping to see some activity, and always going away disappointed. This site was like my little online home away from home all throughout college, really. So it's really awesome to see the gears turning again! I've missed you all!!

So I used to blog about a bunch of random junk; I basically used the blogs here as my own personal diary. ...
    Categories
    About Kay , Pokemon stuff
  2. Lack of contribution

by , 11-09-2010 at 06:19 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    I feel badly! I miss all you guys. I just have been so swamped that I have barely had time to glance at these here forums. I come back and WOAH have there been changes made!!! I don't even understand them! But I'm excited to learn about them.

Sooo a lot has been going on with me lately. My musical was a great success, we had brilliant reviews. We're even recording a professional soundtrack - it's so weird to hear my singing recorded! I have posted a small album of some pics. ...
  3. Required Title

by , 02-09-2010 at 02:35 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So like... Still ask stuff. This is fun. http://www.formspring.me/tisonlyame

I just got my clay yesterday! That means I'm only waiting on my tools to get shipped here - they were in my parents' attic. Once they get here, I get to go make my first studio membership payment, and get to work!!! I'm so excited. And I've already gotten a few requests to make stuff!

It's only a tiny bit of clay, though. 25lbs sounds like a lot, but it's really ...

Updated 02-09-2010 at 02:42 PM by Kay

Categories
    About Kay , Pokemon stuff , Other
  4. Stuck

by , 01-27-2010 at 06:17 PM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    I'm so stuck in Explorers of Sky! I'm in that place where you run after Chatot to fight the Kabutops and 2 Omastars. My Phanpy's stinking ground typing and Eevee's normal typing is at a SEVERE disadvantage in almost every dungeon, so I was out of reviver seeds before getting to that battle. Then I lost, and ALL OF MY ITEMS ARE GONE!!! There's no way I can beat those guys without items. Are there any of you out there that can tell me what I'm supposed to do? Do I have to start the freaking ...
    Categories
    Pokemon stuff
  5. Ho-hum

by , 05-28-2009 at 02:34 AM (*Insert Witty Title Here Plz*)
    So I haven't posted in a while - not that anyone's missed me, haha. Here is a warning - typically when I haven't given myself the chance to write something in a while, and then I do, it ends up being really long. So... Leave now while you still can! Hehehe.

So after my reception, a week went by where I pretty much just had to clean out my studio, clean out my apartment, and stuff like that. It was nice to have some down time.

Then graduation, which
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast