View RSS Feed

Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!

1. Pokefarm Elections - Campaign Ad #2

by , 11-19-2008 at 12:29 PM (Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!)
    My fellow Pokefarmers,

With the 2009 elections coming upon us, I felt that I needed to keep you all informed on some of the pokefarmers that I may be running against.

As everyone knows the Pokefarm is the greatest forum on the internet but unfortunately some of our members have dirty little secrets...secrets that I feel everyone has a right to know before they cast there ballots in January. :wink: :lol:

[CENTER]-
    [/CENTER]

This week my campaign ...

Updated 11-21-2008 at 05:53 PM by toys4life

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pokefarm Elections 2009

by , 11-10-2008 at 10:40 AM (Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!)
    My fellow Pokefarmers,

With the 2009 elections coming upon us, I felt that I needed to keep you all informed on some of the pokefarmers that I may be running against.

As everyone knows the Pokefarm is the greatest forum on the internet but unfortunately some of our members have dirty little secrets...secrets that I feel everyone has a right to know before they cast there ballots in January. :wink: :lol:

This week my campaign is focused on the most popular of ...

Updated 11-10-2008 at 10:59 AM by toys4life

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. - Custom Avatar Contest -

by , 10-03-2008 at 01:57 PM (Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!)
    Hey everybody I figured I would pop in here and let you all know that a brand new contest was just posted by yours truly!

I've never been good at chaining and I don't have time in my hectic schedule to play my games over and over again to snag awesome TM's and items...but I can make some pretty nifty avatars for you guys. :wink:

So if you have a moment follow this link to the [URL="http://forum.pokefarm.com/showthread.php?p=137757#post137757"]-Custom Avatar Contest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rotom's Key is Mine!!!

by , 09-28-2008 at 03:36 AM (Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!)
    Hi Everyone!

Just thought I would let you know that I posted some screen shots and answers to questions I had been asked about Rotoms's Key...[URL="http://forum.pokefarm.com/showpost.php?p=136258&postcount=43"]Here[/URL] and [URL="http://forum.pokefarm.com/showpost.php?p=136261&postcount=45"]here![/URL] :)

I received Nintendo's mystery gift tonight and could not wait to play around with all of Rotoms new forms...you guys are gonna love this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Aaaawwwww MAN!!!

by , 09-24-2008 at 02:36 PM (Nuggets of Joy from yours truly!)
    :eek: I am such a guy!...I totally missed my Anniversary!!!

:rolleyes: No not my Wedding Anniversary...that I can remember...I forgot my PokeFarm Anniversary!!!

On September 20th, 2007 I made one of the best decisions of my life...I joined this forum!!!

I have been a fan of Pokemon ever since the beginning...I watched the cartoons, I played the games, I even collected the toys.

Does anybody remember back in 1999 when Burger King came out with ...

Updated 09-24-2008 at 10:01 PM by toys4life

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast