View RSS Feed

Be Happy

Life is a precious thing. Enjoy it! For a few years now, my Sister and I have been doing something that makes us happy, and I wanted to share our story.
Pay it Forward!
I'm sure you've seen the movie, or heard people talk about it, but have you ever done it? We do. My Sister likes to visit Starbucks (on a daily basis) and every time she goes through the drive thru, she pays for the car behind her. I also visit Starbucks, Taco Bell, McDonalds, and just about every drive thru in town. Which ever one I'm at during the week, I pay for the car behind me.
Now, I'm sure you are wondering why, or what we get from it? Happiness! It is a feeling of doing something nice, and putting a smile on someone's face, or turning a bad day into a good day for someone else.
Why not try it? See how it makes you feel. Make yourself feel good on the inside, and make someone happy!

Be Happy!

1. Looking Forward to 2010

Well, Christmas 2009 has come and gone, my Daughter has gone from single to married, my Sister's health is holding strong, Mom is still improving, Tyler has grown so much that I get a kink in my neck from looking up at him when I'm talking, and I'm trying to enjoy my extended vacation.
    2009 has had it's ups & downs and I'm looking forward to see what 2010 has for me.
    I hope everyone at the farm has a very safe New Year!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Where has Nana been?

Well, the Wedding went off without any problems. I now have a wonderful Son in-law, and I couldn't be happier! The weekend before the wedding, we had a family reunion in Nevada and had a blast! Then the weekend after the wedding it was time for our annual Relay for Life. Being the co-chair for the event, I have been very busy. We did awesome this year, bringing in more money for cancer research, more team participation, and we reached more survivors! It was awesome! Another wonderful thing about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Big Day!

Well, the Wedding is right around the corner and Nana is looking for a very stylish wig Why you ask? I have been pulling my hair out with all the incompetant people in the retail business! After today I probably won't be popping in to check messages for a few days, so I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend I have pictures of our family surprise get together we had last weekend in Laughlin Nevada to download and post, so I'll try to post them at the same time that I post Wedding pictures. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Where is the Summer Rant?

Simple and straight to the point. I don't know about others at the farm, but I would really like to read another "Rant & Rave" blog!

Rant - It's been too long since one has been posted!
    Rave - Momtaro's blogs make me laugh and feel good!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lady Luck is not on my Side!

So, I'm playing my Platinum game, heading through Victory Road, when all of a sudden the 2nd ever shiny appears! It was a Graveler, all shiny and almost a golden/orange color. Might I add, you will know without a doubt if it's a shiny in this game So, my lead pokemon is not going to touch this beauty, so I switch out to my trusty Angie to send the Graveler to dream land for an easy catch. Well, to my unfortunate luck, the Graveler decides to use the one move that I believe should have been left ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast