View RSS Feed

Nak rants and... itches

1. CHEATER! I'm reporting you to the dean!

by , 11-12-2008 at 09:11 AM (Nak's Blog Moments)
    Here's my letter to the dean and whoever else is looking into the situation:

Novermber 12, 2008

To whom it may concern:

The following incident happened on November 10, 2008. I was taking my Sociology test, when
    the girl sitting next to me came in late. She took her question sheet from Ms. Glover and sat
    next to me. I was about ľ through my test, when I noticed her shuffling through her question
    sheet. I was thinking to myself that

Updated 11-12-2008 at 10:47 AM by Nak

Categories
    Nak rants and... itches
  2. So the interest's off by $6000... It's okay!

by , 10-29-2008 at 09:24 AM (Nak's Blog Moments)
    NOT!!! @_@

I have soooooo had it with my math teacher. -_-;; So I left class early to blog. xD

Okay, so my math teacher... is just awkward. Idk what's wrong with him, I feel bad for him sometimes, because he looks like he has low self-esteem and gets picked on by his students a lot. He likes to mumble and it's so hard to listen to him teach. Also, he tends to make some weird gestures
    (like kicking his leg backwards while scratching his head and sipping from his coffee ...

Updated 10-29-2008 at 09:54 AM by Nak

Categories
    Nak rants and... itches
  3. OMG I have a blog now! xDD

by , 10-27-2008 at 10:03 AM (Nak's Blog Moments)
    Tyvm Steve!

Yes, I have a blog now. I got a PM from Steve today, I was literally going when he said said this:

"Now you have a blog. Go rant there please "

I guess it was because of this. THANKS STEVE, I LOVE YOU! xDD

Hmm, I should go get a Mod to lock that thread, I suppose. >.> xD

But yes! Mind you the point of that rant was as what the title said, not because I didn't have a blog, seriously...

Updated 10-29-2008 at 09:55 AM by Nak

Categories
    Nak rants and... itches