View RSS Feed

Words From The Pokemon League Judge

Read the words of the man in charge. Posts in this blog will be about the state of the PokeFarm.

1. New Server

I have found a newer quad-core server at a better price than what I am paying now. I will try and move everything this weekend.

The move should be seemless for all and I will post the new IP before the move. that way once I make the move you can ping the site to see if you are talking o the old server or the new one.
    Categories
    News
  2. Welcome to 4.0!

I have just completed the upgrade to version 4.0. We will be running the default skin until I get everything up and working correctly.

If you see any problems please post them in the comments and I will address them.
    Categories
    News
  3. It's Coming

I have downloaded the new version of Vbulletin and i should be doing the upgrade in early January. Once the upgrade is complete the mainsite/wordpress part of the site will become part of the forum.

I will spin off the pokedex and attackdex apps into their own thing while keeping links the same.

I am also fixing some of the problems with the Team Rocket game.

By mid-January all should be good.
    Categories
    News
  4. Black Friday

Just a quick reminder to everyone that black Friday is approaching. Rather than go out at 2 AM and freeze your butt off why not visit Amazon and get stuff without leaving home!

Amazon Black Friday Deals
    Categories
    News
  5. Big Changes Are Coming

There are some big changes coming. PokeFarm is about to become even more community driven than it is right now.

vBulletin is rolling out their new version 4 before the end of this year and I have already pre-paid for the upgrade. When this upgrade is complete there will be many changes on here.

1. Wordpress will be gone - The new version of the forum software rolls in some CMS software as well. All of the main site content will be moved over to the new CMS system.
    Categories
    News
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast