View RSS Feed

I can't believe I wrote this

1. Respect the Classics

We're all here because we share a common interest .
    No? Then educate yourselves
    Strangers who do not know of our love of the game
    to the internet you must go.
    love the game as we do and
    you shall be accepted with open arms
    know the difference between a caterpie and a weedle
    (the latter has a cone shaped needle on its head but the former truly
    rules) Caterpie evolves into Metapod
    and Weedle evolves into Kakuna.
    so, to achieve this, you ...
  2. Munchlax Awareness

<BLARG! I'M THE UBER OF THE LITTLE BATTLES!

There has been a pokemon difference between the Little Battle Ladder, and the Little Battle Gym, from what I can see. In the Little Battle Gym Rules found HERE, Munchlax is on the allowed pokemon list, however, in the Little Battle Ladder Rules, found HERE, Munchlax is not listed as one of the pokemon that is allowed.

My

Updated 06-20-2009 at 09:34 PM by meeker

Categories
  3. These are not the Lost Woods, but I am Lost

Somehow I start with one thing, and wind up somewhere else. Don't know why, just do. Sometimes I feel like I'm ADD or something. Hmm. I know what ADD is, I just forget what it stands for. I seem to do that with a lot of stuff. OH! Like, when I was really young, I had no idea what LOL stood for, yet I was able to deduce that it was a response to some form of humor. Humor. What really decides the level of humor that has to be reached before being consided truly funny, making people laugh. It's strange
  4. To Type, or Not to Type?

There's a question that I know the answer to.

I choose NOT to type!

I mean, why type so much to get nothing out of it? I mean, if I were to type, it would take so much effort, and all I would get would be a few comments saying..."___". Wait...I don't know what they would say. What would they say? I'm pretty sure that someone would wind up saying "LOL". Urg! "LOL"! That phrase is sooooooooooooo overused. Its one of those things
  5. Meditite Awareness

Meditites and Little Battles

I'd like for all comments to be posted on the thread created and not on here, so that more attention is drawn in at the thread. This blog is just so that if you didn't find the thread, you would find it here. Now please, make a difference and ban this menace of battle(whom I still luv), or not... I just want to know what you guys think.

Updated 05-08-2009 at 07:02 PM by meeker

Categories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast