View RSS Feed

Denkou Blog

Drawer

1. Now for the challenge

I completed my platinum game. Now it's time for the biggest challenge. I'm going to complete my pokedex!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Platinum Adventure Update

Currently all the main pokemons I'm using are all near level 50. I decided to add the awesome Electivire to my team and Gengar. But I'll need to find Electabuzz and the electrizer or whatever you call it. Then I'll need to find someone to trade a Haunter to me, which reminds me of something from yesterday. This girlNPC at Snowpoint city had a haunter to trade, and I needed to find a Medicham or evolve one. I caught one at Mt. Coronet. I went to back to Snowpoint and traded with her. This girl decided ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pokemon Platinum Adventure

Going to keep track of what's going just so I can remember later.

The team so far is Bronzong, Infernape, and my newly Gastrodon that just evolved from a Shellos (Blue). 3 others are just a bunch of pokemon that can learn the HMs. I plan catch a Magmar, but I realized I already had a fire type. Then again, I'm mostly using Infernape as a fighting user, so maybe I'll add Magmar. I'll need to find a trading buddy so I can get Magmortar though, I already have the magmarizer. Then my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. So..

Hello to you all. I've been running around looking at threads, but never really chat with anyone.
    But I have a DS now. No Pokemon Black and White though.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog Interview's return!: Trombones13

Q)When did you start playing Pokemon?

I got my first game, Pokémon Red, when I was five or six, and have been hooked ever since.

Q)What do you like about Pokemon Black and White?

I like the new and improved graphics the most, especially in places like Castelia City. The graphical tweaks that were made really made the game more impressive, in my opinion. I also like several of the new Pokémon (Reuniclus!).

Q)What flavor ice-cream would you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast