View RSS Feed

Denkou Blog

Drawer

1. The school freedom feild trip

Yes at last ! Mwahahaha. I had a feild trip today XD. It was to play games and get awards from the teacher. I got the " Most improved in History " award. I was pretty shock about that LOL. Becuase at the beginning of the year I started an A in History. Now it dropped to a B, which my parents are disapointed about. I played football catch a little. Then I played frisbie catch. I went inside the place of my feild to get somee rest. I saw Kevin (Lam. No we are not related if you know my last ...

Updated 06-03-2009 at 05:47 PM by Vott

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vott's law ..has gone to far LOL

Yept he title explains all XD. While I was at gym with option day me and my friends played basketball XD. Well lets just call this basketball game "Extreme Basketball", where you have some new rules. You kick and cheat is this gaem LOL. I know sounds painfull. Now as this kid who was getting annoyed XD, he finally got the ball, jumped up and here is me popping out of nowhere. I just used my knee to his knee to kick. My friend fell down and said " Ow, my knee popped!!". i was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fire Red Adventure Part 3 : Cave of Evilness

As now my pokemon are level 25, I now go in the cave to lavender town. But I should have went back to the store to buy some potions and antidotes. But I didn’t because I was to lazy LOL. As we went into the cave the first trainer I battled had a slowpoke. My Pika destroyed it with its new move I have taught it. Shock wave. I could have not taught my Pika Shock wave but it was taking to long to get thunderbolt LOL. I beat the guy easily with 2 hits. So we set off. I switch my Pika and my Pidgeotto. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just....NO!

While at school during gym we were playing Base ball with a new team this time. While I was almost up to bat a gil come up at me and ask " Do you like her?" And No it is not the Stephanie I talk in one of my old blogs. This one spelled her name " Stephaine". So yeah my friend ask " DO you like Stephanie?". I said no.

Friend : why?

Me : Its just not right >_>

Friend : But it be cute.

In my head : Sure ...

Updated 05-26-2009 at 07:48 PM by Vott

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fire red adventure part 2

On my last adventure beated misty and a Rocket Grunt...

So today we head to Vermilion. I got there and I know geodude is good enough to beat Lt.Surges's pokemon but just to be sure I caught a diglett. Also I went in the boat in the S.S Anne. I batlled gary. His pidgeotto was kind easy but a little with that stupid sand attack. At least my goedude beat it. So next up was Raticate, which he is going to not have on my next battle with him. I send out my porkchop to battle his Raticate. ...

Updated 05-25-2009 at 03:53 PM by Vott

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast