View RSS Feed

Paiopa

1. It lives!!!!!!

Great news everyone! My Wii came back to life this afternoon! In the morning I was further depressed as it didn't work. However, upon arriving home in the afternoon I accidentally pressed the reset button and it came on!!! I have no idea how that happened but at this point I don't care. My baby is alive LOL XD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Power Outages Claim A Life

THE LIFE OF MY WII!! Sorry. I knew that would get your attention lol. But seriously, I'm very worried right now, since we had two mini power outages and my Wii won't turn on! I'm very saddened by this and hoping tomorrow it will somehow...be alive again. Thankfully, it's still under warranty in case it needs fixing :(
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dynamic Duo - Lending A Helping Hand

Perhaps you've seen or heard of this move. Absolutely useless in singles, it can prove to be quite the opposite in the doubles environment. Helping hand is a support move that doubles the power of your partner's chosen attack by 50% Of course you'd want this move on something like a wall that can take hits without being KOed easily. Having a recovery move on the same pokemon is also a great option.

Whenever in a peril, have your team mate be a good friend and lend a helping hand ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dynamic Duo - Protecting Thy Self From One's Enemy! And...Commrade?

Welcome back to issue #3 of Dynamic Duo - The Art of Double Battling. This one will be a fairly short issue but an important one nonetheless. We're going to discuss the use of a helpful move called Protect (also the same as detect). This move protects yourself from being hit by any attacks and has a 50% chance of activating the second time you use it again right away. If your opponent switches out and you use protect it will fail automatically. However, you will be able to use it again when your ...

Updated 07-31-2009 at 01:43 PM by Paiopa

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dynamic Duo - Pairing Off For A Dance

Welcome back to my column called Dynamic Duo - The Art of Double Battling. This is issue #2 and today we're going to discuss pairing off pokemon for battle. In singles, choosing your lead pokemon is often not very difficult. Also, if your opponent chooses something that puts you at a disadvantage you can simply switch to a counter. However, in doubles the whole strategy becomes a little more tricky. You not only have to worry about which of your pokemon will work well together but also the opponent's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast