View RSS Feed

PokeAdventures

Just my experiences in Pokemon games.

1. Pokemon Network Start Up

So far I've been working on a website, it is called Pkmn-Network, but the official name is Pokemon Network. I bought this domain a week or so again because I was starting to get back into Pokemon and I really liked playing it with my girlfriend. So I created the website in an attempt to keep the community together, but also to add new people (less likely to get confused with Pokefarm.net) So ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Storing up for the PokeStorm

So it has come to my attention that I will be able to transfer pokemon from Gen V (Black and White etc) to Gen VI (X and Y) With this information it will be possible to complete your Pokedex. With even more of that information you wont have to pay a single dime to do it! I will do my best to have every unobtainable Pokemon in my Y game in order to spread them via Wonder Trade and Trading them on the forums. It might take some time to pick up a lot of legendaries to give, but I will do my best. There ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day 1 of Shiny Hunting

Last night while watching a livestream done by Marriland (Link to the specific livestream: Here) He stated that there was a rumor going around that tipping from Cafes or Dining battles increases your change rate of getting a shiny. So today I've decided that I would try this. I fought at Restaurant Le Nah and tipped 1,000 and decided to see if I could hatch a Shiny Magikarp. I have a male magikarp as well as a female magikarp ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized