Blog Comments

in a way, this scheduling does help with planning out with college courses. every time, its hectic trying to get the right classes. don't sweat it too much kurt, once you get the hang of it, you'll be handling it like a pro
    That's horrible. Our school is a private school, so we don't have to follow the state courses. The school requires us to take a gym class, but we don't have to if we do a sport. Also, my entire school only has 1,000 people in it, while only 400 of those are in high school.
    I'm on semester but still, hectic as always. Took me 4 days to get a counseler appointement, because of the backlog...
    Oh, I get it now. But seriously, I'm stuck...IN...THIS...CHAIR..OW!!
    well, If there's space... I'll join... and now that Kurt's in the backyard, there's space, so it looks like I can join
    Kurt gets to sleep in the backyard. >_>
    You guys are so silly.
    We need to design our new pad in our image. Maybe we can design a whole house for ourselves. xD
    But they're cheap...so that's good
    Updated 04-13-2009 at 09:28 PM by Kurt (*hiss* Grammar error...and semi-test.)
    Those chairs that Kurt picked out aren't very good…
    Well the little table isn't so bad now that we have decent chairs....
    oh neat! the little table. :D
    Cool Curtis!
    How nifty! (:
    It's called the "Little Table" because in the American nuclear family culture the adults always sit at the big table for family gatherings while the kids often get sent to a side room to eat on an old rickety card table. It's a bit of humor, that's all.
    Why's it called "The Little Table"?
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516