View RSS Feed

The Blog of Many Melodies

[image coming soon...maybe]

1. Europe!

I've been meaning to write a blog entry on my trip for a couple days now, but kept putting it off, haha. ^_^;

Europe was (as expected) awesome! We spent three weeks traveling and touring in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and Luxembourg. As Blue Lake always does, all of the groups stay in host families, usually in small communities. It's actually a good experience there, too, because you get a more genuine taste of life in that community--something you wouldn't get as easily from staying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What's goin' on

It's been a busy couple of weeks for me.

First, almost two weeks ago now, I finished high school and graduated. It's hard to believe, but I'm done with high school! I was one of our school's fifteen valedictorians, so I was able to speak at commencement, which went well. I also played a solo at our Honors Convocation (where all of the seniors get their awards). Next step: college. I'm going to orientation on Monday and Tuesday to schedule my classes and get more information on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Michigan Youth Arts Festival

I've spent the past three days in Kalamazoo, Michigan rehearsing and performing with the MSBOA (Michigan School Band and Orchestra Association) Honors Orchestra, part of the Michigan Youth Arts Festival. I had a great time performing in my last ever honors band with some extremely talented performers, some of which I've had the pleasure of performing with in the past. Our concert was yesterday afternoon, but it was webcast and is currently still up on Ustream:

Click here to view our concert, as well as the other performances of the weekend. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Good Ol' Southern Hospitality

My family and I are vacationing for the second year in a row in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The six of us (Mom, Dad, Adam, one of mom's coworkers/my third-grade teacher , her mother, and I) are staying in the same cabin we rented last year. We stopped for the night in Ohio on Thursday, then arrived here after a loooong drive yesterday (traffic was slow, but for no particular reason...). Adam, Dad, and I went to Great Smoky Mountains National Park this morning and looked around for a while; we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Johto Journies

I was going to post a blog over all of my adventures in HeartGold. Then I realized two things: a, that it'd be boring unless I turned it into a fanfic, and b, that this was easier.

Feel free to read/follow my Twitter account; I've been doing a lot of random updating on different things I've done, seen, and found funny in the game. Or don't...whatever you want.
    Categories
    PF Stuff
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast